So I’ve been talking about my good daily habits the last few days. Today I would like to tell you more about the Slim & Sassy Trim Shake.
First let me tell you, I’m not using it to replace a meal. It is possible to do so, but I use it to supplement my freshly made breakfast shake. I use 3 different kinds of fresh fruit (and sometimes a vegetable) to make my shake with Greek yoghurt. I personally really like the Vanilla one, so it is the only one I’ve tried. I don’t like the combination of fruit and chocolate. That is the reason why I’ve never tried the cholate version. I’m not a believer of a diet. I believe in lifestyle change!
I would like to stress to you the importance of having a breakfast. In my mother’s family, there are already 4 generations with diabetes. So I know, I have to be watchful of what I eat, to make sure I won’t get it. When you have a breakfast in the morning your blood sugar levels will be more stable during the day. So I really make I sure I eat before I leave the door in the morning.
I like the combination of fresh fruit, yoghurt and Trim Shake. I mix it to a nice shake with my blender. Jonathan, my 4 year old son always want to share my shake. I don’t mind, I make more than enough. Because Jonathan eats with me, I am really careful to make sure that the Trim Shak use is of a good quality. There are a lot of commercial Trim Shakes of meal replacements shakes out there, you really don’t want to use.
5 reasons you don’t want most meal replacement shake:
- A lot of them use vitamins and minerals that are synthetic
- They contain too much added sugar
- They contain multiple artificial ingredients, like refined vegetable oils, carrageenan, maltodextrin (causes blood sugar spikes), color and flavor enhancers, often including artificial sweetenerslike aspartame or sucralose, which have been linked to problems like weight gain and headaches.
- Most are low in protein and fiber
- They can make inflammation and indigestion worse, because of the synthetic ingredients.
Then just let me tell you, why I choose to use the Slim & Sassy Trim Shake:
- Provides a convenient low-fat, low-calorie, high-protein, high-fiber, lean alternative for individuals trying to lose fat or maintain a lean body composition through calorie reduction and exercise
- Helps control the release of the stress hormone cortisol, which is associated with the accumulation of fat, particularly around the stomach, hips, and thighs
- Helps control stress-induced appetite, overeating, and carbohydrate cravings
- Provides essential amino acids to help prevent loss of muscle mass and muscle tone
- Helps support blood sugar levels already in the normal range
- Enhances energy levels while helping to alleviate fatigue commonly associated with dieting and exercise
- Helps fight hunger cravings
- Can help supplement your exercise efforts to help you control stress, maintain muscle mass, and maintain the shape you worked so hard for
- Drink to combat fatigue from early morning workouts
- Drink for breakfast to take the stress out of cooking a healthy, balanced meal
- Can be used to replace meals with at least one well-balanced nutritious meal daily
- Supports increased feelings of satiety
- Contains ashwagandha to help manage appetite and feelings of fear, associate with diets
So if you want a good and healthy start of the day, want to supplement your shake or yoghurt or looking for a good meal replacement, I highly recommend the doTerra Slim & Sassy Trim Shake. I feel satisfied after my shake, I have less sweet cravings and I maintain a good weight-management because if it.
Let me end with my favorite morning smoothie: 1 banana, half a mango, 1 or 2 maracuja’s with one spoon Trim Shake Vanilla and 3 large spoons of Greek yoghurt. Enjoy!!
To your health,
PS if you want to try your own Trim Shake (Vegan, Vanilla, Chocolate or Orange flavor), go to the shop and get yours today. You’ll love them!!