I just love to talk about one of my favorite oils. I personally think everybody should have a bottle of this oil in their home. It’s called Melaleuca, but most people know it as Tea Tree oil.
As with all oils, the list of uses is long and very divers. Let me just tell you a couple of the ways we use it in our home:
- Athlete’s foot: nobody likes to talk about it, but a lot of people have it. As the weather improves, you’ll see. My son Jonathan has swimming lessons and a pool and dressing rooms/ showers at most sport facilities are a breeding place for athlete’s foot. So after his lesson, just to be sure, I put a little oil on his feet. Since I’m there with him, I apply it on my own feet too. I use it in combination of the doTERRA body butter, for smooth and beautiful looking feet. Better safe than sorry. You can also mix a little baking soda with the oil and put it on the inside of shoes you wore without socks. Let it dry and vacuum them clean.
- Same for fungus nails. Just put a little oil on the nail every day. This is a long process, because the nail has to completely grow out. So be diligent for a few months and you’ll have beautiful nails again.
- Pink eye. I remember Jonathan having a really bad pink eye. His eye was completely closed and a big ball was there. I applied the oil on this cheekbones around his eye. Just 3 or 4 times one drop and bye bye Pink eye. Please be aware: don’t put any oil in the eye itself!!! Apply it on the bones around it. Also the reflex points on the feet are an option, if you want to be sure.
- I have a sensitive throat. So I use the On Guard Throat Drops a lot. When the pain returns very fast or doesn’t really go, I know I have a (tonsil) infection. I’ll put a drop on my finger and I just feel the pain going away. I sometimes have to repeat it 3 or 4 times, but then I’m pain free.
- I know, another topic nobody wants to talk about. But when you have kids going to school, you can count on them visiting. In Jonathan’s school I saw a sign that they had found lice. So I use 2 or 3 drops with shampoo and wash his hear as a precaution. Next to that I combs his hear with a special comb. I also dilute a drop with some Coconut oil and put it on his hair and head. No lice there. Best part for me: not having to work with those really nasty chemical anti lice lotions, all safe and pure natural.
- I know a friend of mine used Melaleuca with some water to get rid of lice in her garden. Other kind of lice, same oil.
- You hear it more and more. Lots of people have a unbalance in there gut, and candida is having a blast there. I like to do a small cleanse with 3 drops of Lemon, 3 drops of thyme and 3 drops of melaleuca in a veggie cap to cleanse the digestive system. This is one time a day for 10 days. Be careful with sugar when you cleanse, because candida just loves it.
- Little skin infections and pimples, even at the age of 42, I still get an occasional pimple. With a drop of Melaleuca, it is never there for a long time.
- When Jonathan got burned, we used it in combination of Frankincense and Lavender diluted with Coconut oil to heal his wounds. Please know: we started using them the moment we learned al wounds had closed. He still has scars, but his skin is in a great condition.
- One of the aspects I really like about this oils, that they have a physical side and an emotional side. On the emotional side, Melaleuca supports you to stay in your own energy field. As an energy worker, I just love how I can help others, without crossing my own boundaries and stay strong, empowered and resilient in my own space.
There are many more ways of using this oil. Love how you only need a drop, so a bottle goes really a long way. It perfect for busy moms, athletes, teens, so basically everybody. You can even use it on your dog! So get your own bottle here and get empowered in your home too.
To your health,
PS I only use the doTerra oils in my home. I know these oils are safe and 100% pure. Since I don’t know the quality of any other oil company, everything I write only apply to doTerra oils.
PS2 when your kids are smaller or you have sensitive skin, please dilute the oil more. For the use of dogs: the smaller the dog, the more you need to dilute the oil.
PS3 Yes you can use Melaleuca on dogs, but cats miss a certain enzyme, so they can’t digest the oil properly. I wouldn’t advice to use this oil on a cat.
PS4 you can get all these oils and many more at the shop. Do you want an extra discount? Click here and save 25% off right away and this order (and every following order).Let me know if you need any assistance.
Disclaimer: The advice shared in this site has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help. As members offer or look for answers, kindly understand that essential oils work to help to bring the body into balance — thus helping the body’s natural defenses to restore homeostasis. Essential oils are not used to “treat” medical problems.
FYI: I am not a doctor and here is the official disclaimer: Nothing on this website is intended to diagnose or cure any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have any illness, disease or chronic health condition, you should seek out a trained professional. Any application of the information on this site constitutes the explicit waiver of any liability on our part.