Some things in life are easier than other things. I made a commitment with myself last week, that I would write 30 blogs in 30 days. Number 1 and 2 are done. So it is day 3, a day that didn’t go as planned, was very busy and now at the end of the day comes the question. How committed am I, how serious am I to complete this. Am I really already giving up after 2 days and a busy day?
I’m not, so back to my list and start writing.
I wanted to talk about a blend this time. A blend is a mixture of different single essential oils, makes a blend. The blend of the day is Breathe, and you probably don’t need 3 guesses where it is for.
It is a wonderful oil, that supports the respiratory system. I would like to share, how we use it.
- Every night, for years now, I put a drop or 2 in a diffuser to promote a restful sleep in Jonathans room. Since we live in an apartment, we all feel the benefits. My husband needed some heavy medication twice a year, because he would cough up his longs (that was my feeling). When we started this oil in our sons room, he no longer needed his medications. He had a restful sleep too.
- When you have a cold, just a little drop (or smaller) of the oil directly under the nose and breathe in, breathe out.
- When Jonathan has a really bad cold, I add drop of On Guard and/ or a drop of melaleuca. His cold is under control very fast then.
- When we have a cough, we use the oil, to rub in on our back and chest (diluting may be necessary, especially with younger kinds) to support the respiratory system to relax. You could also try this on the reflexpoint on the feet).
- This blend is not for internal use, but they made some really nice Breathe drops. In the winter, we like to add a drop in the tea, for an extra boost, nice taste and some support to open up the airways. Especially nice when you have a cold, or like me you like to sing and would like to have open airways.
This are a few of the things, were we use this wonderful smelling oil for. Now it is time for bed, so have a really nice and restful night and Breathe in, Breathe out.
To your health,
PS I only use the doTerra oils in my home. I know these oils are safe and 100% pure. Since I don’t know the quality of any other oil company, everything I write only apply to doTerra oils.
PS2 when your kids are smaller or you have sensitive skin, please dilute the oil more. For the use of oils on animals: the smaller the animal, the more you need to dilute the oil.
PS3 Yes you can use Breathe with dogs and cats in the room. Since Breathe contains Melaleuca, please make it possible for the cat to leave the room if it wants to.
PS4 you can get all these oils and many more at the shop. Do you want an extra discount? Click here and save 25% off right away and this order (and every following order).Let me know if you need any assistance.
Credit: my household expierence.
Disclaimer: The advice shared in this site has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help. As members offer or look for answers, kindly understand that essential oils work to help to bring the body into balance — thus helping the body’s natural defenses to restore homeostasis. Essential oils are not used to “treat” medical problems.
FYI: I am not a doctor and here is the official disclaimer: Nothing on this website is intended to diagnose or cure any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have any illness, disease or chronic health condition, you should seek out a trained professional. Any application of the information on this site constitutes the explicit waiver of any liability on our part.